1. Out of Stock Items
We do our best to make sure our website reflects the products that are in stock, but since stock levels are constantly changing and there may be unforeseen delays from suppliers, sometimes the product you order may not be available. If this is the case we will contact you and offer an alternative or a refund on that particular product or ask you if you wish to wait for your order to be sent once the product is received.
We apologise if this happens and appreciate your understanding.
2. Missing Items
If an item is missing from your order and you have not been notified that it is out of stock please notify us within 48 hours. You will need to email a copy or image of your invoice for the funds to be credited to your account for your next purchase or before a full refund is offered. Please ensure to check your order against the invoice as soon as your order arrives.
We cannot issue refunds, replacements or store credits for items missing or damaged if more than 48 hours has lapsed after your order was delivered.
3. Returning goods if they are faulty
Our goods may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You may be entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality, or you may be entitled, at our discretion, to a refund. If you think that the goods you have received are unsatisfactory then contact us on email@example.com quoting your order number. Please include as many details as possible about the order and the problem with the goods.
Please note: Good with chocolate can melt during transit in hot days. We take care in packaging such goods but these goods if melted are not included in return policy.
4. You can return any item you have purchased from us, within 14 days of receipt date.
5. Ensuring that the state of the goods is in the same condition that it left our warehouse and is unopened or damaged in any way for hygiene and health purposes.
6. If the goods are accepted by our head office we will refund that price you paid when you made the purchased the item this does not include sale or discounted items.
7. We will try to accept all returns based on our policy. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
8. All goods will be inspected on return.
9. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
10. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake, or lost in the mail.
11. Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.
12. Please send your returned goods to:
shop3, Moonee ponds shopping centre, 20 Homer street,
Moonee ponds, VIC, Australia 3039
13. Returns generally
This section applies to the return of Products. You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. Any Products returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the Products or boxes. We are not responsible for any Products that are returned to us in error. We recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.