I consider muesli to be a regular part of my breakfast. It was not too long ago that I stumbled on the benefits of eating muesli on the internet, and it turned me into a fan of preparing and eating gluten free muesli. I generally shop for gluten-free muesli in bulk
from a bulk store in Melbourne, so it makes it easy for me to prepare toasted muesli and organic muesli easily. As a health conscious person, I like to research on what I would eat, and my research on the benefits of eating muesli has inspired me to eat paleo muesli
on a regular basis. I have stored my toasted muesli in an airtight container, and I simply eat my breakfast with a glass of milk or juice, and it makes me full until lunch time. However, I also eat my organic muesli with frozen yogurt or fruit yogurt to bring more variety to my breakfast. I have compiled the list of gluten-free muesli recipes, which takes no more than 15 minutes to prepare.
This light and nutty gluten-free muesli takes all of about 15 minutes to make, and it is considerably cheaper than buying gluten-free muesli from the shelves. I use the following ingredients to prepare the recipe:
- 3 tbsp. of macadamia nut oil
- 2 tbsp. of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 3 cups of puffed rice cereal
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 2 cups of quinoa puffs
- 2 cups of chopped organic nuts
- ½ cup of coconut chips
- 1 cup of organic dried fruits
- To prepare the recipe, the heat the oven up to 180 degree Celsius then, I line the oven tray with a baking paper.
- I combine the macadamia oil, cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup, and honey together in a small pot, and I stir it on low heat until it has melted.
- Then, I mix the melted mixture with the sunflower seeds, nuts
, pumpkin seeds, rice puffs, and quinoa puff together.
- I transfer the mixture to a lined oven tray, and I allow it to bake for 8 to 10 minutes. I also like to toss the mixtures to distribute the heat evenly.
- I remove the mixture from the heat, and I allow it to cool. Then, I store it in an airtight container, and serve it to myself for breakfast each morning.
- ¼ of chia seeds
- 1 cup of puffed buckwheat
- ¼ cup of sunflower seed kernels
- ½ pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of chopped almonds
- ½ cup of flaked coconut
- ¼ of chopped Brazil nuts
- I take the ingredients in a large-sized bowl, and I mix them well.
- I store it in an airtight container for the preservation of the muesli
- To serve the paleo muesli, I serve it with chilled coconut drinking milk or unsweetened almond milk.
- I also like to add fresh berries, diced bananas, and cubed apple to my recipe to make it more wholesome
I usually like to play with my ingredients to prepare a healthy variant of organic muesli
each time, such as:
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup of diced organic dried apricots
- 3 cups of gluten-free oat
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- A pinch salt
- I usually place all the ingredients in a large bowl, and I use a plastic spatula to mix the ingredients well.
- Then, I store the prepared muesli in an airtight container, and leave it in the refrigerator
Related Blog: All You Need to Know About Gluten free Muesli
If I feel too occupied with my daily responsibilities, I resort to using the following ingredients and recipe to prepare muesli.
- 1/3 cup of dried fruits blend
- 1/3 cup of crushed pineapple
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- ¼ cup of plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- Fresh fruit
- I mix all the ingredients together, and I let the ingredients stand for 30 minutes for absorbing the liquids.
- I serve the muesli to myself for breakfasts.
Those were some simple and easy recipes to prepare gluten free muesli without having to break a sweat. These recipes are not only healthy but they are also equally delectable. If you have been looking for healthy recipes to include your diet, you cannot go wrong with the options we have listed in this blog post. As far as buying fresh ingredients is concerned, you can always trust a bulk food store
such as Graina. The store offers fresh ingredients in bulk, letting you save big without having to compromise on quality.