Cashews, a rich source of various nutrients, can be utilized in several ways. You can use organic raw cashew to make recipe that would content your heart for days. You can find high quality cashews Graina bulk food store in Melbourne, and you can roast or grind them to make natural and wholesome meals for your family and yourself. If you are looking for quick recipes and dips using roasted cashews
, we have got you covered!
1. Vegan Cheesecakes
Indulging in cheesecakes is one of the best delicacies that you will experience in your life; however, it contains of ingredients which just might not be for everyone. If you are vegan then, you have to find something else that substitute cream cheese in cheesecakes. A combination of cashew and organic coconut milk sounds interested, and it is vegan, so it’s a win-win situation.
For the crust:
- 200 g of pitted dates
- 120 g of raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 2 cups of raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 150 ml of full-fat coconut milk
- 120 ml of maple syrup or vegan honey
Add-ins for flavor (optional):
- 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup of fresh or frozen wild blueberries
- 3 tbsp of bourbon caramel sauce
For the crust, mix the corresponding ingredients together and keep them aside. In a large bowl, take the ingredients for the filling and add the flavoring to the batter. Then, take a tray for muffins, and assemble the batter in it. First, add a layer of crust and then, add the batter. You can also add more crust to the top to give it a sandwiched look.
Related Blog: How are Organic Nuts Advantageous for my health?
2. Cashew Mayo
It is no wonder that mayo makes one of the heaviest condiments on the market, and its wholesomeness quality is often misunderstood by practitioner of organic food and organic life. It is never too late to experiment with ingredients and recipes to make your own mayo dip using cashews as follows:
- ¼ cup/60ml avocado oil or flax oil
- ¼ cup/60ml water
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Celery tops or fresh parsley for garnish
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ¾ cup/100g cashews, soaked and then drained
- ½ fresh garlic clove, chopped, or ¼ teaspoon (a pinch) garlic powder
Drain and rinse the organic raw cashews, and ground them finely until you have achieved a smooth and gunk-free paste. Add 2 tbsp of lemon juice and ¼ of vegetable broth to the mixture, and blend it again. Add the remaining ingredients and blend it again until you have achieved a desired consistency for it.
3. Cashew and Sun Dried Tomato Dip
If you are visiting Graina bulk food store to buy cashews in in Melbourne
, you can maybe also buy sun dried tomatoes to make a dip of such a combination, which contain the following ingredients:
- 1 cup (5 ounces / 140 grams) organic raw cashews (soaked 8-24 hours
- 225 grams of jar olive oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, oil reserve
- 3-4 large garlic cloves
- good olive oil, pepper, and flaky salt for topping the dip
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- large handful of basil leaves
- 4-8 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil or oil from the tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 4-8 tablespoons unsweetened plant milk
This recipe of cashew and sundried tomatoes is particularly easy, and it requires you to soak organic raw cashews
overnight in water. Next, add the cashews in a food processor along with the smoked paprika, lemon juice, salt, garlic cloves, basil leaves, and drained tomatoes in it. Add the remaining ingredients and process the mixture together until you have achieved a finely blended dip. Serve the dips with crackers
Cashews, on the most widely used dry fruits in the world, packages a number of nutrients that are essential for a healthy body. If you are looking forward to buy cashews in Melbourne, Graina bulk food store has got you covered. We bring to you the finest quality cashews sourced from trusted suppliers. Explore our product range and get all you may need for a healthy, wholesome diet. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to connect with our support team.